Added my rubric and reflections on it in Pathbrite.
This week I did much more work on understanding Communities of Practice by reading Wenger Trayner’s site.
I also put up my first prototype at the garden. Here’s a sketch; the prototype at the garden, and the explanation inside. There is a notebook and some pens in the box. I wanted to use materials I already had so I found tupperware and a bungee cord to hang the box to the fence. Will check on it later this week to see if it was successful. Also need to think about getting feedback from gardeners who may have noticed it.
Upcoming: need to reflect on art installations I’ve visited and begin the annotated bibliography.